Senior Services

Phone: 507.431.5600

Our services help seniors who reside in Steele County live as independently as possible. We work to make sure seniors and their families know the resources available to help them from the county, state and federal government.
We offer assistance through phone consultations, in-person service assessments, and support planning. For individuals accessing certain community based programs, case management supports may also be provided.

If you live in Dodge or Waseca Counties please contact your Public Health department to seek assistance.


Dodge County Public Health
Phone: 507.635.6150   

Waseca County Public Health
Phone: 507.835.0685