Spousal maintenance

MNPrairie will only provide income-withholding services for spousal maintenance-only cases, upon application. Full enforcement services are only available if a child support obligation also is being enforced.

To seek a spousal maintenance-only order, download the paperwork from
MNcourts. The cover letter on the packet will explain how to complete the forms.