Get assistance applying

Authorized representative

You may have someone else apply for you. To do this, you must write a letter identifying that person as an "authorized representative" who has permission to complete the process on your behalf. If you are in the hospital or home-bound, call our office for assistance.

Find an interpreter

Available languages vary by office location. If we do not have the appropriate interpreter onsite, we will phone a language line for assistance.