News Flash

Latest News

Posted on: October 27, 2022

Make a Payment

Point and Pay

To make a child support payment, go to:  Making a child support payment | MNPrairie County Alliance, MN

To make other payments, please click here to be directed to our finance page for additional information and for the link to the online portal for payments.

Credit/debit card payments or ACH bank transfers may be used for the following:    

  • Adult foster care licensing fee
  • Background study fee
  • Daycare (family childcare) licensing fee
  • Detox fee
  • Housing Support (and GRH) vendor overpayment recovery
  • Medical Assistance (MA) estate or overpayment recovery
  • Income, food, or cash assistance overpayment recovery
    • General Assistance
    • Food Support
    • Housing Support (and GRH)
    • MFIP
  • Out-of-home placement (for children) fee
    • Parental fees
    • Billings for child(ren) while in placement
  • Record request fee
  • Waiver or medical spenddown

Additional Info...
Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Latest News



Posted on: February 1, 2024

Keep your health insurance

Posted on: May 19, 2023